After this holiday, I got some conclusi0n for the whole holiday: there's never enough time to do the entire nothing you want. Do not simply think that you can finish everything you made before. Life is imperfect, please accept it.
I have planned finish reading all the books and magazines I had bought before. I have planned jogging every day. I have planned to study English every day. Use more time to watch Discovery Channel or some god damn thing that make you smarter.
But, I only finished download and watching movie, playing GTA San Andreas for day a days.
So, this is so funny that most people spend more time planning their year end vacation than they do planning their life, and I am one of them.
Speechless.
p/s To Melong, my answer is yes! We never say something that we haven't heard, we never write something that we have't read. So, we need you to write proper english!
2 条评论:
lol...
very nt adapt coz type short form too much...
habit makes things natural~
but PRACTISE MAKES PREFECT!
发表评论