2008年12月5日星期五

严禁未成年人观看!!!(如果你真的很好奇,我也不会怪你的)

Last time is the penis, and this time...
I brought you a finger!!
Of course, I got this picture from Youtube. The penis and finger were posted by standuipbabyok. He is the most creative member in Youtube. I thought he is the smartest student in Limkokwing University too.
I don't know how he made it, but I have already asked him in Youtube.
If you are not patient as waiting for the answer, please click http://www.youtube.com/user/standuipbabyok, this is his channel.
How you get the picture? I have a few suggest here.
  1. download the picture
  2. visit the website I listed at top
  3. copy the picture URL
  4. ask the motherfucker you really hate visit http://www.kent-v-rock.blogspot.com/

严重申明 本人张贴这些图片并不代表本人的立场!我只是希望能借此图片避免大家患上忧郁症!要知道,马来西亚统计局显示:每年共有54765大马人死于不爽时没指中指!(我乱猜罢了)

For further more details, please visit http://www.google.com/ and find the answer yourself.

THE LATEST NEWS:
sorry guy who waiting my answer... that mother fucker delete my comment and refused answering my question! sorry... youcan click http://www.youtube.com/user/dogfuckyourwife.
This is another person's channel, you can see the original there.

1 条评论: